Include – photos of the gridding technique in progress
The picture I chose was of lichen on a tree. I chose this because the markings and texture were very interesting. However, I found this a challenge as there was so much detail drawing became tedious and tiering. I also found getting the texture of the bark extremely difficult.
* How did you grid up your image? Union jack/diamond/square- Using a ruler and measurements to be precise and accurate – does this give a better outcome?
* Label each stage
* How did you use tone within your work? What effect did this have?
* What type of mark making did you use?
* How did you create texture within your drawing?
* What does your final drawing look like?
* Did you find this task difficult?
* Are you pleased with the work you produced?
* What would you do differently next time?