We were given a number of themes to chose from I chose “People” I chose this as I thought it would be a challenge and I felt I could get some interesting photos of conversations, the market, buskers etc. We went on a short loop around town taking us along the river to the church and back through town.
* Explain your walk, where did it take you?
* What were you inspired to take photos of?
* Did you find the task difficult?
* Did you think carefully about composition?
* Did anything go wrong? If so how did you resolve it?
* How well do you think you have addressed your theme?
* Did you use filters and adjustments? How effective were these?
* Final set of images (10)