Theme – Nature/insects/butterflies
Research – Kendal museum, Newcastle – make sure the paper/print butterflies are evidenced.
Research you could do –
- Pinterest board of artists who use felt.
- Noboru Hoareau – beading insects
Development samples –
- Weds AM – felt making more butterflies – colours, textures, threads….
- Weds PM – embellish and embroidered
Think about –
- Quality – spend time on the felt making
- Embellishment – keep it simple
Final outcome –
- Collection of bugs?
- Asking at the museum if they have an old case or you could borrow one?
- You could install your butteries in the museum and capture with photography.
- Use pins to present and label?
- You could present in a ‘scientific’ case or a dome in a real life setting.